I'm a digital illustrator and animator from Kouvola, Finland. I've graduated as Bachelor of Culture and Arts from Oulu AMK in spring 2020. Before that, I completed my studies of Visual Artisan in Ammattiopisto Lappia in 2013.
I create art because I always have. I've been passionate about drawing ever since I was a child, and I began to practice making art more seriously in my teenage years. For me, to live is to create.
I love interesting character designs, lively colors and the magic of bringing things to life by means of animation.
Kawamaru's Terms of Service
Kawamaru's Commission Terms of Service
Effective from 21st of March, 2021
• Read before ordering any kind of commission from me! By ordering a commission you agree to these Terms of Service.
• Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the creator, prior to the commission.
• For legal reasons, you have to be at least 18 years old to commission me.
• I have a right to alter my Terms of Service at any time. New rules will not apply retroactively and won't influence orders started on older terms.
• For some special offer commissions, additional policies may apply.
• I have a right to not accept your commission order. If you break these Terms of Service, I have a right to cancel your commission order.
II. Copyright and Usage Policy
• I, as the creator, hold full copyright to the commissioned picture. This exludes the material potentially provided by the commissioner, such as a character design.
• I can publish the commissioned picture in any place or site unless otherwise in advance agreed.
• I can use the commissioned picture to promote myself unless otherwise in advance agreed.
• You, as the commissioner, are allowed to use the commissioned picture for any personal use.
• You are allowed to post the commissioned picture online for non-commercial use, as long as you credit me. You are not allowed to make major changes to the picture before posting it online without asking my permission in advance.
• You are not allowed to use the commissioned picture for commercial use unless otherwise in advance agreed.
• Payment happens via PayPal, using invoice. Other payment methods must be agreed in advance.
• First half of the payment must be paid upfront and the second half of the payment promptly when the commissioned picture is finished. For some special offer commissions, different policies may apply.
• Commission may be cancelled by the commissioner at any time, but any work already done on the commission will be subtracted from the refund. A finished commission is not refundable. Work-in-progress pictures will be provided to ensure the wished final product.
• If I fail to meet any agreed deadline for the finished commission, the payment can be refunded and the commission canceled.
• The price of the commission may be changed during the process if the commissioner asks for heavy changed not agreed in advance.